Friday 2 July 2021

Back Volunteering! And other life stuff.

 I have officially put my toe in the water and am going back to volunteering on the 12th of July! 

I will be in charge of lots of displays and windows, which is perfect! I absolutely love doing that kind of thing.

I am feeling a little anxious but me & Tom have talked things through, I've done this like 5 times or something, so I'll be fine.. won't I? No I will be I am sure. Need to stop thinking about it so much.

Luckily I can just walk to work, it takes around 20-25mins but with trying to loose weight I am glad of the walk into town (Might not like it the in the rain but oh well if I get wet, I get wet!)

Other life stuff that is going on, mental health is very up and down. I am not thinking through stuff and then finding stupid things to get upset about and then getting depressed, I do this a lot.. because I have no idea why but I do it and then it stresses me out and makes me depressed. Honestly I am happy in life, just little things get to me and I let them blow up. I am getting a little bit better at managing it though, just need to check how good my life is going and check in with myself and give myself a virtual slap.

Pepper is doing really good though, she is walking off lead really well all be it when there is a distraction she can chase after her friends in the park. She is more free in the house too, she is getting use to it. Me & Tom have put so much work in with her and it shows I think I am a super proud owner and people love meeting her because she is so cute and stuff. 

Below is a picture of my perfect little family.



Anyway I must dash, gotta take Pepper for a walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment